Saturday, February 7, 2009

Canadians Are Like Americans with Brains

Okay, it's 9:30 in the p.m. in the eastern part of the U.S. right now, and I just got out of the shower. I was starting to smell like a homeless person's ass, so I decided to clean up some. It was either that, or I would have to wash the damn bed sheets in the morning. The easiest thing won out, but I do get credit for doing one of the two things. Right?

Anylazymotherfucker, I'm still working on trying to improve my ambition-level overall, due to President Obama's being elected and asking us all to bust a nut. As a result, I just couldn't go to bed without at least washing my dirty ass. I think we Americans need to be just a little bit less lazy and a little more smart and productive. In other words, we should be more like Canadians, who are basically like Americans with brains. [I just like to stir shit up.]

I guess SB doesn't have much else to report. I was in my pajamas all day, and now I put on another pair of PJs, but at least they're clean, so I feel like I have made an improvement. I have made my little corner of America better. I can go to sleep tonight with some self-satisfaction and personal pride in what I've accomplished today. I even clipped my toenails and the toenails of the Diarrhetic Wunderkind, Ginger. Unfortunately, I couldn't catch Mercer.

Anyhoo, here is a picture of Ginger looking all sharp and groomed. Imagine that she smells nice, but in reality, she smells kind of like ass, because it's winter, and SB is afraid to bathe her. She's old now, people! She's like 90 in dog years! So just imagine Ginger smells like orchids or some shit.

No comments: