Friday, March 6, 2009

It's Friday and I'm a Wee Bit Grumpy Due to a Shit-Eating Canine


Yes, it's Friday--thankthelordjesus--and my ass is in a crabby fucking mood. The goddamn asshole licker (Ginger) kept waking me up last night, wanting out, to go eat her own shit. Yes, I am feeding her plenty. She just likes the damn taste of her own excrement!

Dogs are sweet, sweet souls, but they are stupid motherfuckers, basically, except for Alsatians, which I'm told are the smartest of the canine species. Of course, this may be somewhat akin to saying the smartest member of the Bush family. I'm almost certain W. eats his own shit, too.

Anyhoo, I am barely functioning this morning, despite two pots of coffee. Bear with me, people. I don't even have enough energy to put an exclamation point on the end of that sentence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you mix some pineaple in her food she will stop eating her own shit dude, it makes in inpalatable (as if the mere fact that it is shit wouldn't do that, I know...)

Sarcastic Bastard said...

The shit-eating canine and I thank you.

Muchas gracias!