Thursday, July 30, 2009

SB's Favorite Album Cover of ALL TIME

The Mom's had these glasses in the 80s. The SAME EXACT PAIR! The Moms also had a fro in the 70s. I was so PROUD of her when she met me for lunch at school one day. The Moms was stylin, peeps. She was on fashion's cutting edge.

I don't know about you all, but I'm thinking fitty cent (translation: 50 cents) was likely a bargain for this little vinyl gem. Something tells me Joyce probably sang love songs and shit because her ass was trying to look all romantic holding that rose.

Joyce probably creamed her panties over Julio Iglesias and Mack Davis and Charlie Rich. She probably had rescue fantasies involving Barry Manilow. She just looks prim and proper. Those are the WORST ones usually. If I teach you motherfuckers nothing else, let it be that: Watch out for the timid ones--there is a wildness lurking underneath.

Joyce probably had a few too many Kahlua and creams or white wine spritzers one night, and in a moment of CRAZY abandon, had the chorus to Mandy tattoeed on her right butt cheek. YOU JUST KNOW Joyce's dumb ass was humiliated whenever she had to go to the gynecologist after that.

5 comments:

Alec Beattie said...

Aaaarrrgghhh! Jewish auntie from hell!!!!
One of my first girlfriends 'surprised' me with her unexpected and totally unfashionable afro circa 1988.
I dumped the bitch.

Lou said...

Yes, SB, I think you have this woman pegged;)

Syd said...

She is a scary looking lady.

Lady Lemon said...

Oh my. I would kill to her what she sounds like. I am imagining a mix between Karen Carpenter and Nico.

Erin said...

Joyce looks like one classy dame, and I know you're right about the timid ones.