Monday, September 21, 2009

Cookie the Christian

My son's daughter and I were riding down the road and the door locks started opening and locking by themselves.

At first I thought I had hit the button on the door, when I realized I didn't and it kept happening, I asked my son's girlfriend is it was her, she said no.

As it kept happening we both became alarmed, she said it must be a ghost. I said they're is no such thing, I said it could be an evil spirit. I asked her is she was messing with anything she shouldn't "weegie board, etc". (excuse my spelling, not sure how to spell that board) She said no.

As the door locking and unlocking continued the more alarmed we got. My son's girlfriend said what should I do "she was driving" I said to pull into the upcoming shopping center and told her we should pray. [BIG EYE ROLL]

In prayer I asked the Lord to take away what ever it was and asked for His protection. I had absolute faith that as a child of God He would answer our prayer. My son's girlfriend agreed in prayer.

After we prayed the locking and unlocking of doors stopped, completely stopped. What the heck was this?

I haven't been spiritually attacked in a LONG time. I feel very secure in my faith and relationship with the Lord, why this now?

Any input will be greatly appreciated! [Trust me, SB's input would not be appreciated by Cookie.]

Cookie

10 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Nor Ms. Moon's but here it is:
Cookie. You are nuts.

Ms. Moon said...

Plus- Spiritually attacked?
I just love that.

Mark said...

It's spelled "ouija" -- oddly enough. That's as helpful as I get--not very.

Unknown said...

I never knew that evil spirits liked playing with door locks. I'd liek to know about some of the other attacks that Cookie has experienced.

J. said...

So she's been spiritually attacked before?

It's too bad for the rest of the sane world that they didn't end up stuck in the car praying. It would have helped natural selection, right?

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
With a name like Cookie, what do you want? Jesus.

Love you,

SB

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Yeah, I'd like to know, too, Sheria. I wonder if they are as INTERESTING as this spiritual attack?

Sarcastic Bastard said...

J.,
I love you. That made me laugh.

SB

That Hank said...

I used to have a car that would lock and unlock itself. It had electrical problems. I should have prayed instead of getting it fixed. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

DTG,
Christ, that was funny.