Monday, September 21, 2009

Dumb Ass Christians: Beyond Idiocy

I was taking a walk with my next door neighbor this morning, passing through the adjacent neighborhood as we always do during our walks. My neighbor and I were having "lady talk", discussing current events, and, walking our dogs in addition. Suddenly, as I stopped to untwist the leash that had gotten caught under my dog's leg, I began to peer around a noticed a rather peculiar sight.....THE ENTIRE NEIGHBORHOOD WAS EMPTY!!!!!! And while I turned out to be incorrect, I thought for quite sometime that the rapture could have occurred without us even knowing it!!!! Alas , it was simply a false alarm, as I once again got excited over nothing, though it made me realize just how excited I am to experience it!!!!

KarenWaits4Him

8 comments:

Erin said...

This? Is making me laugh, and I adore you for that!

"Oh, there's no one around? It must have been ~The Rapture~!" Hahahahahahaha, oh sweet baby Jesus, that's funny.

Steph(anie) said...

This chick has GOT to be a blond.

J. said...

Don't you think if she didn't know that the rapture had happened she wasn't invited?

Oh, my...

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Gingermagnolia,
SB loves you right back. I am happy to have made you laugh. Personally, idiocy always is good laughter fodder for me.

Love,

SB

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Steph,
Uh huh. Definitely.

Sending love,

SB

Sarcastic Bastard said...

I thought that, too, J.

mrs.missalaineus said...

got to love her email/ handle. she should change it to karenwhobetternotholdherbreath4him.


xxalainaxx

btw i so *heart* this feature!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Miss Alaineus,
Good one on the handle. I vomit the first time I read the Dumb Ass Christian entries, but then after, I laugh.