Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pig Fucking Tuesday

SB proclaims this shitting day Pig Fucking Tuesday. I don't know why, so don't ask me. It just is, because I damn well say so.

The young man in the photo is getting a priceless education, and Mastercard can't buy that shit.

SB grew up in the country and this stuff happens. Hell, I thought the animals were just hugging as a kid. I didn't know. Whatever.

How is Pig Fucking Tuesday going for you all?

SB is still a grumpy motherfucker, due to the gray pigfucking weather, and I AM GOING TO SHANK A BITCH if I don't get some sun soon.

3 comments:

Sarcastic Bastard said...

My Dear Ms. Moon,
Would your list happen to include Rush Limbaugh and George W. Bush? Just guessing. We may well have the same fucking list.

Love,

SB

Ms. Moon said...

Uh. Yes. I think you're right.

Anonymous said...

I used to think the cows on our farm were hugging too. I knew how baby cows were made though because I watched my mom stick her arm up in there.