Monday, September 21, 2009

Planned Parenthood Protestors

Planned Parenthood protestors - w4m

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-07-12, 1:48AM CDT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I was having trouble finding the clinic Saturday morning, but then I saw you guys waving your signs around, and I knew exactly which exit to take.

I made it to my abortion with five minutes to spare. Keep up the good work!




Location: South Austin
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

6 comments:

That Hank said...

Now, that is freakin awesome. By the way, did you see this? http://topics.nytimes.com/topics/reference/timestopics/organizations/o/operation_rescue/index.html

Sarcastic Bastard said...

DTG,
For some damn reason, this comment format I think cut off part of the http you sent.

If you get a chance, please email it to me at ugadawg1@woh.rr.com

Many thanks!

Ms. Moon said...

Now see- everything has a purpose.

Mark said...

Did you ask to keep the fetus so you could fry it up with some fava beans and a nice chianti?
Yes I cannibal!
(I'm going to hell for this comment, but you started it)

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
Excellent point.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Mark,
Save me a seat in hell. We'll sit together. I can't imagine better company.

Love,

SB