Monday, September 21, 2009

Robbie Williams and SB Could Hang Out and Eat Pizza

I love Robbie Williams, bless his chubby little heart. He's a fucked up mess, but he's honest about it.


Updated on Sunday, September 20, 2009, 17:25 IST London: Robbie Williams has finally explained how he ballooned after his decision to retire.

First he explained that he had burnt out and wanted to do something substantial."I had burnt out. I was completely burnt out. That was it. I decided, I`m retiring. I didn`t say it but I thought it. I thought, I'm going to go off and do something else,” the News of the World quoted him as saying."I thought it would present itself to me. It would be a proper job. It would be humanitarian,” he added.

However, the singer confessed that he sat and ate till his waistline started increasing rapidly.He said: "I just sat on my a*** and ate. I was waiting on the sofa for something to happen and I wasn`t very pro-active about searching for this other job."

But the ‘Lazy Days’ hitmaker is making a comeback.

"Nothing came along and then the album presented itself. I`d got enough sleep and I was ready to come back and go, `Hey what do you think of this?`” he said.

Robbie still loves food and plans to lay back once he is done with the new album. He added: "If the world was going to end in three months I would gorge myself. So many times women get the man of their dreams, they get the ring on and eats lots of food and get massive. “And I`m reversing the roles. That`s what I`m going to do when this album's over."

9 comments:

Chic Mama said...

i have to admit to a teeny tiny crush on Robbie. I think he's a great performer. Is that a recent picture? He does look a bit rough.

Lou said...

This guy just sounds lazy. First he complains about how hard he worked (as a singer??), then he sits around and eats himself silly, he finally does something, and now he can't wait to sit around and eat again.

Then he tries to justify his sloppy self by saying women do it?!

Syd said...

At least he admits it. I hope that he enjoys life and doesn't kill himself with pizza.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Chic Mama,
I think it's an older photo. I like him, too, and he has a great voice.

Love,

SB

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Lou,
He is lazy. So am I. We're a match made in heaven!

Thanks for reading me. Love you.

SB

Anonymous said...

I looooove Robbie! My daughter used to tell her school friends he was her dad. Apart from the fact it would have been illegal (age wise)and just plain wrong.... I kinda wished it was true!

Anonymous said...

That's kind of sad. :(

Glimmer said...

He's hilarious, just saying what comes into his head.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Lilacsandy,
Welcome to our happy, but somewhat dysfunctional, blogging family here at Sarcastic Bastard. Thanks for reading and commenting.

Please join us often--but you are warned--that will make you part of our dysfunctional family! I think it's only fair to warn you.

I think your daughter sounds wonderful, and you crack me up. Stop by often.

Best wishes,

SB