Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Shit SB Says to Daddums

[That's the daddums on the left and my brother, Lawnmower Injury Boy, in red next to him. This photo was taken at hunting camp, even though it looks like it could be a gay camp.]

The daddum's ass doesn't even know how to copy and paste. Fucker is computer illiterate. I shit you not.

"Look motherfucker, your ass is retired. You have time to read up and learn how to do this shit. My ass works a J-O-B, and I don't have time to be teaching computer skills to challenged motherfuckers."

6 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Hmmmm. Maybe you could give computer instruction as a part-time job? I'm pretty sure you have the lingo down.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

No way, Ms. Moon. I so wouldn't have the patience to instruct this crap, especially to the elders. Besides, I'm not real tech savvy. I just do the damn documentation for software. With my background in English I oftentimes have trouble speaking to the programmers. I don't speak their language AT ALL.

Syd said...

Those are serious looking hunting dudes. At first I thought the guy in red was from Iran.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Syd,
Nah. The guy in red doesn't even really hunt. He just wanders from house to house and begs dinner.

My daddums said that on that trip, he would pass hunters out in the middle of nowhere and start talking with them, and they say, "Oh, you're Steve's dad." My brother had been to dinner at several of their houses and everybody knew him for miles. Laugh.

afk4life said...

SB
You're much more tactful than me. Last week I spent an hour trying to get my dad just to even figure out how to log in to GMail...really couldn't speak, I just whimpered.
Doug

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Doug,
Bless you for trying to help him. Really, there is a special place in heaven, right next to Mother Theresa, for helping one's ageing parents with computer issues.

I love you.

SB