Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Can You Say "Dumb Motherfucker"?

I have to say this clip kind of amuses me, because I'm not real fond of reporters overall. It would have been EVEN GREATER if we could have convinced a republican congressman to take part, but whatever.

SB has an OVERWHELMING FUCKING FEAR of snakes (I recoil when I see a stick shaped like a snake while out walking for christsakes), and believe me when I tell you this viddy made me SO SICK to my stomach (SERIOUSLY), I won't be eating until at least supper time. THE SNAKE DIET PLAN.

Rationally, I do sort of understand the snake biting the dumb-ass reporter. Fucker was tired of being messed with. I bite when somebody messes with me at times, too. I sympathize with the snake, but I still don't want to hang out with him.

I took Spanish in high school, and I think the video title translates to something like: SUCK ATTACK. Cool, huh? What bitch wouldn't want to watch something called SUCK ATTACK?

4 comments:

May said...

If someone handed me a snake like that, I would fling the snake back at the person and run screaming like a little girl away as far as I could go. Probably until my legs collapsed.

J. said...

My mom hates snakes too, she got a pretty terrible injury from running away from a snake-shaped stick. (had to have massage on her shoulder and hip for about a year.) when I was little we couldn't even say the word snake.

xoxo,

J.

ps I've missed commenting here, but the internet was spazzing out. It doesn't want to encourage our friendship apparently, but I've put it in it's place. hah!

Ms. Moon said...

Okay. That was very odd. Very, very odd.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

J.,
Your ma and I ought to go bowling.

The Internet cannot stand in the way of our love!