Friday, March 19, 2010

George Clooney Is a Sweetness

From the NY Post today.

George Clooney might be the classiest man in Hollywood. A source told us the star didn't vote for himself for this year's Best Actor Academy Award. Clooney punched his ballot for Jeff Bridges -- and then photographed it and sent it to his fellow nominee. Clooney's publicist, Stan Rosenfield, confirmed: "Story is true. According to George, 'It was an amazing performance.' He also told Jeff, 'If you don't win, you can't blame me.' "

[SB grew up watching George's dad, Nick Clooney, on a local Cincinnati news station. We are proud of him.]

7 comments:

The Honourable Husband said...

P.P.S.

...and listening to his aunt, Rosemary Clooney, croon jazz standards in our parent's high-fidelity LP collection.

The Dish said...

I would do him. And he is a classy dude.

Jeannie said...

I like George. He's ok.

Ms. Moon said...

Yep. He's a charmer. And that story made me love him even more. Seems to me that he's really funny. And I do love that in a man.

Syd said...

He sure did look rather unhappy though and uncomfortable at the awards.

Andie said...

He is quite classy. I fell in lust with him while he was on ER.. :)
It's too bad that the classy in Hollywood are severely out-numbered by the self-centered and the insta-stars :/

I hope you had a great w/e SB!
xoxo

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Andie,
I did have a great weekend. Hope you did the same.

Love, SB