Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm Not Posting Today (Except for this Shit Here)

It's fugly and dark and rainy here in Buttfuck this morning. I'm taking the day off mentally.

It's also Monday and I'm grumpy. [I already bared my teeth and growled at one poor hapless motherfucker here in the office who approacheth before the coffee kicketh in. Dumb fucker. All I had time to grab was McDonald's coffee and it McSucks.]

Don't feel like posting shit today, unless I run across something that doesn't take a lot of damn thought. I refuse to be a damn slave to this motherfucking blog, motherfuckers.

I'll be around to read and comment on your shit as the day goes on, as long as none of you posts anything too damn deep.

9 comments:

Steph(anie) said...

McSucks :)

Ms. Moon said...

I am saying good morning and I am sending love and I am telling you to rest your brain and not be a slave and I am saying you need to come and visit now because spring is here and obviously, you need it!
Love and kisses....MM

Petit fleur said...

Well, it is Monday after all... and the first day of passover.

Happy Holy Shit Week!
xo pf

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
Good morning back. Wish I could come and visit. I have no vacation left after being sick all damn winter and then the damn cataract surgery. I need a vacation SO BADLY too!

Love you, doll.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

PF,
Happy holy shit week to you. That made me laugh.

Madi said...

"Monday" in Swahili means "day the shit hit the fan
:] its possible.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Sounds about right to me, Miss Walking Contradiction. Laugh.

Love,

SB

Jeannie said...

I'm not a monday morning person either sweetie. You are totally excused. I love you deeply.

Lori said...

I thought I was the only one who hated McDonald's coffee! You deserve a break today dammit!