Tuesday, June 15, 2010

More Shit SB Says in Comments

Okay, this is now my favorite picture. It combines two of my major interests: midgets and cats.

Thank you for posting it!

Link to Midget Dancing with Cat from my brother Hank's WAY COOL photo blog: http://dreamslikethat.blogspot.com/2010/06/smallest-man-in-world-dances-with-his.html

[You only wish you were related to someone as cool as Hank. Unless you are a Moon/Thigpen, in which case you actually are related to someone as cool as Hank.]

5 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

And we're so glad you're related. Isn't that the most bizarre and wonderful picture ever?

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
Yes, it rocks the house. I don't know where Hank finds this stuff. . .

The Dish said...

Midgets scare me...

That Hank said...

Thanks, sis! Every time I post a cat, I think of you.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Dish,
I dig midgets. I find them fascinating.

Hank,
That's sweet. Thank you.