Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Shit SB Says to Ms. Moon (My Idol)

Ms. Moon,
Your comment made my fat ass smile. Okay, I SMILED--my fat ass DIDN'T.

You are a blessing unto my life.

[Unto made it sound more stately and biblical and shit.]


p.s. To my millions of readers (if you want it, you HAVE to put it out there in the cocksucking Universe): And I don't care whether you fuckers are getting tired of my calling Ms. Moon my idol. She is, and it's my goddamn blog, and I can do whatever the fuck I want, so fuck you. If you don't like it, go read that fucking BORE Pioneer Woman. You will NOT be missed.

6 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

So people are unfollowing you because you mention me?
Jesus.
That makes MY fat ass sad.
You are a blessing unto MY life and yes, it does sound all biblical and shit, which is completely excellent!

Ms. Moon said...

Hey. If they can't understand True Love, they can't understand it. Period. The End.

Syd said...

I idolize her also. So that makes two of us. She is my kind of people.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Syd,
You have good taste!

Love you.

justme said...

HA! Haven't stopped in in awhile SB, sorry, but am literally laughing out loud, cuz this is so SB! I miss this shit :D Hope all is well with you lady!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Justme,
SB loves you and she also loves to rant. Laugh.

Great to hear from you. Please stay in touch. I hope you are well.