Monday, August 2, 2010

It's So Damn Hot, the Fucking Monkeys Get Ice Cream

Click the link below to watch monkeys eat ice cream! It's Monday, we don't want to tax the brain. We want to do some mindless shit like watch monkeys eat ice cream! I'd like to see monkeys FIGHT over ice cream. I bet it happens. I'd fight a bitch for some Haagen Dazs Vanilla Swiss Almond! Girl, you know that shit's true.
http://www.nypost.com/video?vxSiteId=fe3e21a8-49f1-4cec-9ba5-cfe372fa6572&vxChannel=PostTopFilmStrip&vxClipId=2115_Jpeb1392405&vxBitrate=700

6 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

I'd like some ice cream. I guess it's hot everywhere. But damn. It's hot.

That Hank said...

I bet a monkey would like a sno-cone.

Omgrrrl said...

That was by far the best use of my time today. Thanks for that SB.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
Yes it is hot EVERYWHERE. Hotter than damn Hades.

DTG,
I'll bet they would, too!

Omgrrrl,
Best use of my time, too. That, and cuddling with my kitten this morning. High point of my damn day.

Love to all,

SB

dogboy said...

It seems it's burning hot all around. i'm naked and yet sweating all over. I'd need some of that ice-cream poured on me. No, I'm not trying to seduce anyone. I'm just hot.

Take care you!
DB

Sarcastic Bastard said...

DB,
I hear you, my brother. I'm in Buttfuck, Ohio, and it's hotter than Hades here. I'm ready for fall.

Thanks for reading me.

Love,

SB