Friday, August 27, 2010

Shit SB Says to One of Her Best Friends in the Whole Damn World, Ms. Moon

I love the Hot Pockets quote. Glenn Beck is so retarded (yes, I am saying retarded, so all the world can get madder than hell at me, like they did poor Jennifer Anniston), I just don't pay him any mind at all, much like stupid Ann Coulter. I don't even get mad about what they say, because they are too moronic to even give credence to a damn word that comes out of their mouths. If you have half a brain, they may as well be spewing Pez when they open their mouths (actually, that would be a service to humanity). Being mad at Coulter, Limbaugh, or Beck would be like getting upset at a retard. What's the point? A body just gets themselves all worked up for nothing.

[Note to the reader: And if you don't like my using the word retard, you can piss off. It's my world here, and I'll say whatever the fuck I want. Having a blog is like having a microphone, and the guy with the microphone is ALWAYS in charge. Bitch can hold a whole room hostage if he so chooses. It's a motherfucker's prerogative. Ask Bobby Brown if you don't believe my ass.]

10 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

And here's what I replied to your comment:


Ms. Bastard-Beloved- You always say exactly the right thing and anyone who takes you the wrong way may step out to the parking lot with me and, as Lis says, BRING YOUR HAIRBRUSH!
Love you, dear....M

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
Glad you have my back with your hairbrush. Them's fightin' words. Laugh.

I love you MAS goddammit!

Jeannie said...

I have no clue who the hell Glen Beck is. But if you say he's a retard then so be it. I don't get why anyone would be offended at retard because it was the nicer replacement word for moron which likely replaced idiot which likely replaced fool. When people are stupid, they are stupid. Maybe it's not nice to point it out but really, why not? Lot's of other stuff gets pointed out.

If anyone has a problem, I'll bring my hairbrush out too.

Big Mark 243 said...

Well, I am a fighter so if you ever need someone to get what is owed to them, just let me know and I will give it all to them, with interest.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Big Mark,
SB loves you. It's good to know some muscle, buddy.

Syd said...

I will pay to see you fight anyone with a hairbrush or not. I would really like for you to take on Palin.

Rena said...

There is no word to describe Glen Beck. Retard isn't even close.

BethLP said...

Eh. I work with special needs kids and have a fairly polite mouth, but I can't get worked up about "retard," nor the even slangier "'tard." It's an outdated term for Down's Syndrome, and no one ever makes a fuss about moron or idiot, although they also used to be used for Down's.

I have no clue who the hell Glen Beck is.

You are one lucky lady, Jeannie.

michelle said...

I adore you SB

Sarcastic Bastard said...

ElizabethLynn,
Yeah, Jeannie is VERY lucky.

Have a great week!

SB

Michelle,
SB adores you MAS!