Tuesday, October 12, 2010

An Interesting Exchange About My Sears Post

Dear SB,

My name is Tammy and I work for the Sears Cares Escalations Team. I am sorry to hear that we have lost your family as customers. If there are unresolved issues we need to address, we would appreciate the opportunity to have one of our case managers work with you and/or any member of your family to address any concerns. We would also welcome any feedback you may have on improvements we can make. If you are willing to give us chance; please contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com . In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the screen name (SB) you used to post on this site.


Thank you,

Tammy W.
Senior Case Manager
Sears Cares

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sarcastic Bastard replies...

Tammy W.,
Good try, but I'm not falling for that shit. SB was born at night, but not last night (not even the night before last!). SEARS EMPHATICALLY DOES NOT CARE.

Sarcastic Bastard
Senior Blogger
Sarcastic Bastard

p.s. What would my family do with the 60 years of animosity we directed at Sears? I shudder to think.

6 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

GET OUT! Tell her that a new stainless steel refrigerator delivered to your house might do the trick.
Seriously- do it!

Jeannie said...

Sears emphatically does NOT care. I worked at Sears customer service phone lines. They did not really want the customers taken care of. They wanted the calls handled. They wanted you to deal with all customers in about 40 seconds. And on to the next. Some customers took longer. I thought it was my job to serve customers so I took the time to explain the things that made them mad (like how credit cards, interest and payments worked because believe it or not - people got upset that when they only paid the minimum due nothing got paid off) and they would vow never to shop there again. Many customers would then state that they had phoned several times before but no one had explained it - thank you very much - I will remain a Sears customer after all. I got fired for taking too long on the calls.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
You are on a roll today, sister. Laugh. I'd rather have a red front-loader washer/dryer. Great idea though.

Jeannie,
I didn't know that Canada even had Sears. How unfortunate. They lost a damn fine employee, may I just say?

Love you two broads,

SB

Syd said...

I agree with Mrs. Moon. Go for the stainless.

Disco Loves Company said...

"I was born at night, but not last night'
Sb...I'm borrowing that phrase from you and you can't do a damn thing about it! LOL!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

West Hollywood Voyeur,
You are family, therefore, you are welcome to appropriate anything you like.

Love,

SB