Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Shit SB Types to Her Idol of Fucking GREATNESS, Ms. Moon

I like it, too. I adore Yoko, always have. [In reference to a photo of Yoko and Gaga's dumb ass.]

I DESPISE Gaga though. She just fucking gags me. I saw her in an interview, and she has clearly been lobotomized or some shit. Maybe she's a damn space alien, like Jesus. [Daddums has a book entitled, "Why Jesus Was a Space Alien." I shit you not. I figure it makes about as much sense as anything else. And, actually, it would explain ONE HELL OF A LOT.]

WELL, WOULDN'T IT?

p.s. If I have to poo, I always use the Daddums' bathroom, because he has such interesting reading material. It beats the Moms' Woman's Day crappola, hands down.

5 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Perhaps you and I are the only people on the planet who really do adore Yoko. Why IS that? No one else understands her wicked sense of humor, I guess.
Anyway, I still don't know shit about Lady Gaga.

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

The jury's out with me on Gaga. I can't be doing with anything manufactured. One minute I like her out there style the next minute I'm not sure. I think she's working too hard and needs to chill out for a bit if i'm honest xx

Syd said...

I don't get Ga Ga at all. Is she the new Madonna or something like that?

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
You and me and Sean love Yoko. I love Sean, too. He is a really great artist and musician. I am proud of him, almost like I raised him up.

Christina,
I think she's idiotic. I don't even think she's cutting edge. She tries too damn hard and looks retarded in most of her outfits.

Syd,
Hardly. Madge gets on my nerves now too. I'm a Stevie Nicks kind of girl.

Love to all,

SB

Steph(anie) said...

I'd like to read that book :)