Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Most Perplexing Question to Ponder

Why is it that the fattest motherfuckers drive the smallest fucking cars?

[Bet my ass the guy in the post below drives a damn Speck. Is it some sort of strange natural law of attraction: people + fat = inordinately small automobiles? It takes nearly a yogic miracle for one of the fat guys here at work just to exit his damn car. Of course I have to watch. You would, too, and you DAMN WELL know it! That shit is a marvel.]

If any of you geniuses can answer this shit, leave it in the comments.

7 comments:

That Hank said...

I dunno, I tend to drive larger cars. When I drove a small one, it was for the gas mileage.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Danny,
I guess so, buddy. Laugh.

DTG,
My brother is NOT fat. I happen to love him, so don't say mean things.

Ms. Moon said...

I don't know but I think that small cars do make our asses look fatter. Except for Porches, of course.

Anonymous said...

Any answer I gave would be sooooo rude. ~Mary

Jeannie said...

They've spent so much money on food and beer, there's not enough left in the budget to get a decent car.

Syd said...

Down here the obese people drive SUV's and large cars. I don't recall seeing a 300 lb. man or woman for that matter get out of a Mini.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Mary (of FrankandMary),
I forgot to thank you for following me. Thank you a ton! I appreciate it.

Love,

SB