Friday, May 27, 2011

If you want to know why Americans are hated

. . . .watch The Real Housewives of New York (and try to catch the first episode that aired last night--shouldn't be hard--Bravo repeats fucking EVERYTHING). For the next three weeks, these dumb rude spoiled rich cunts are vacationing together in Morocco, and I have never seen such fuckery in my life. You can actually watch the wait staff's faces and tell they are thinking something along the lines of stupid asshole Americans.

It's a must-damn-see and a can't-look-away, like a bad car accident. It's totally appalling and it's a FREE-FALL-FUCK-ALL, cause I am into rapping today motherfuckers.

Snoop Bastard


8 comments:

Parabolic Muse said...

hehe
love the rap, dawg

Ms. Moon said...

I used to wonder if when aliens visit they see all the convenience stores and think that humans live entirely on beer, ice, and Pepsi.
Now this.
Oh Lord.

Jeannie said...

I've never seen any of the housewives shows - different schedule on Bravo here anyway. Can't even find it online. I'll check it out on the demand tv.

I've seen assholes from a lot of countries on vacation. I'd hate to have to wait on tourists.

Anonymous said...

haha...the way you wrote it is so funny.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
Could be. Laugh. Never thought about it. I love you!

Jeannie,
Me too--they are a bunch of thankless greedy assholes.

V,
Thanks, buddy.

Syd said...

We generally don't make a good impression for sure.

Bee said...

As an American, even we are apalled by these women. It's like when your neighbor sits their crazy relative on the porch.... you should not watch but, you just can't help yourself. You know they are going to freak out any minute.

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

I can't wait! For all the wrong reasons.

I started watching a show on MTV called Geordie Shore last night. It's about twenty somethings in Newcastle. I was shocked how brainless and materialistic they are xx