Monday, May 16, 2011

Increasing Work Responsibilities and the Future of this Site

Stupidly, I volunteered for a few new duties here at work (Job security, people! A bitch has to feed her seven cats!), so I'm just letting my blog family know that I may not be around as much as previously. I'm also investigating and getting up to speed on some new inter-active training software, and this THRILLS ME TO THE BONE, I can tell you. As an English major, technology just THRILLS ME TO THE DAMN BONE!

While I sort of promise you that this magnificent blog will NEVER die (though I'm sure MANY wish to hell it would), postings will likely be less frequent, and I may not be able to visit my blog family's sites as often as I did before. I promise not to lose touch though.

I love all of you. And you know who the hell you are.

Happy fucking Monday.

SB

8 comments:

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Sarah, love,
That goes without saying.

Ms. Moon,
I hear you and, as usual, you are so right.

I love you MAS.

Mel's Way or No Way said...

That's what's wrong with this world...too much work and not enough living.
This week I'm also subscribing to Ms. Moon's philosophy.
Love to you SB and keeping working to make yourself indispensable at work. You can enjoy life when you're dead. :))

Big Mark 243 said...

Yesh, I echo the wonderful Ms. Moon's thoughts... someone has to make sure the mead is available for the Viking to drink..!

Jeannie said...

Oh - you just do what you need to do. You know with summer supposedly here, we are not all so glued to the computer anyway, not that we don't wait impatiently for your posts. We'll just wait outside if the sun ever shines.

Some dude phones the other day trying to sell me (the business) a listing on their stupid website. Seeing as the boss is booked solid for a week, just with estimates, and when googled, our company's site comes up first anyway, we don't need it. But I hate them trying to sell me anyway so I told the dude I wasn't in charge (the truth) of advertising. He doesn't shut up. So then I lied and said I was the techie moron of the company and hadn't a clue what he was talking about. Then he shut up.

Omgrrrl said...

SB comes in waves. Just so we all have a chance to take a shower.

xoxoxo

~Amber Elise~ said...

I totally agree with Ms. Moon. And good luck with all that technology shit, That stuff wears me out! That's all i gotta say : )

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

What did you do that for? I'm glad you're still blogging.

I have to say I've been here about four times. Then you put up a bloody link to the Daily Mail, then that's it! Hours of my life gone reading all sorts of rubbish. It's addictive that site! Love you xx

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Mel,
That made me laugh. Thanks.

Big Mark,
Yeah mead is important, buddy. Love you.

Jeannie,
Good thinking. Laugh. I love you so!

Omgrrrl,
That was very Zen. I dug it. Thanks!

Amber Elise,
I fall into bed lately. My poor old brain is not used to doing this much thinking. It does wear a bitch out.

Christina,
How can you NOT read the Daily Mail with all the celebrity gossip and tales of murder and mayhem? It IS addictive. My favourite paper, hands down.

Love all you bitches TONS,

SB