Friday, November 22, 2013

Our species is disgusting. I am so sickened. May Radoslaw Czerkawski rot in hell, the sorry sick fuck.


Sweet natured: Despite having broken bones, crushed vertebrae and other injuries, the pit bull was friendly.

This poor little girl still liked human beings after her horrific injuries. It just astounds me. I'd like to get put in a room with this son-of-a-bitch, just me and a him and a baseball bat.

Please sign the petition at this link to call for harsh punishment for the evil fuck: https://www.change.org/petitions/punish-the-man-responsible-for-the-torture-of-puppy-doe-also-known-as-kiya

"The two-year-old pooch reportedly was stabbed in the eye, burned, had her limbs pulled from the joints and had her tongue sliced in half like a serpent. It was described as 'medieval' torture."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2511829/Puppy-Does-illegal-immigrant-alleged-torturer-faces-decades-prison-hes-hit-12-counts-abuse.html 

3 comments:

Syd said...

I will help you. Cannot look at something like this without tearing up. Perhaps having a group of not so nice pit bulls in the room with this guy would be good. The sociopathic nature of some humans is too hard to bear.

mary i said...

Consider it done! Just when I think I have heard/seen it all,freck!!! I would like to be with you,dull knife and a rack fire ants and salt. Gotta quit,Have a good day.;)

Unknown said...

I get physically sick when I see or hear about people who torture/abuse animals. I am an avid dog lover. I think these horrid humans should be held crimnally responsible for the treatment they have given to these poor animals....